9.03.2011

Fragrance

Now I have a penchant for Fragrance, but largely the homogeny of what's available in the marketplace  is a bore.

SO when Im in Wellington I visit World Beauty.

                          86 Victoria Street, Wellington

The back wall in this shop has the best selection of the most divine fragrances, in sublime packaging forget your celebrity lolly water and desire to be different.

When dealing with fragrances I think its always best to ask for help
Im a woody girl and I tried 3 any more and it all becomes too much...

1. Duro Nasomatto 
Woody as... I actually found this overpowering largely considered a mens fragrance I believe anyone could wear this its intense and has serious staying power.

2. Epic Amouage
Top Cumin, Pink Bay, Cinnamon
Heart Damascene Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Tea
Base Amber, Musk, Frankincense, Oud Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli, Vanilla, Orris.
A Spicy Oriental my favorite and at $535, it didnt come home with me, but i tried it on and it caught all over my new Ruby Jacket (which is a whole other post), and now my new jacket hangs in the wardrobe totally whiffing it out its gorg. 

3. IDOLE De Lubin

Idole combines Makassar Ebony, dried orange peel, and bourbon rum with spices and and wonderful leathery smell.

BEST OF THE REST , I also had a really good smell in Kirks in Auckland.

Armani will launch a new Onde trilogy of perfumes . Titled Onde Mystère, Vertige, Extase.
  
Narcisco Rodriguez Eau De Musc